Our first rose multi-colour stencil is here! Set includes two multi-colour stencils – a full rose and a matching bud, plus an additional two stencil masks.
*Leaf stencil not included.
Multi-colour stencils are designed to save you time, give your cakes an exquisite edge and foster your creativity.
They require little or no expertise to get stunning results!
Overall Stencil Dimensions: 14.5cm wide x 12cm deep
Approximate Design Dimensions: Rose image area 11cm wide x 10cm deep, Bud image area 5.5cm wide x 4.5cm deep
- Your set consists of four layers – one layer for each colour. Place the first stencil down and secure in position – lightly mark or scribe where each of the notches are – colour, carefully remove the first stencil and allow colour to dry. Repeat until all layers have been used, making certain that each layer’s notches line up precisely with the original marked notches.
- Each layer is numbered – this is a guide only.
- Stencils are easier to use on a smooth surface without lumps and bumps.
- These stencils can be used with many food colours but if the colour is thick e.g. royal icing, we suggest you apply this last.
- Each layer has engraved text, make sure this is facing up.
Finally make sure you have fun!!!
Care and Usage
This food-grade stencil can be used with Royal icing or lustre dusts and are suitable for air brushing. Use our stencils over and over. Gently wash in warm soapy water and dry before use. Food contact approved material.
Designed and made in Australia by Sandra Dillon Design.
© Sandra Dillon 2016