Meet our Small Vintage Peony Multi-Colour Stencil – the latest addition to our range of innovative multi layer stencils. Featuring 3 layers, it’s the perfect baby sister to our gorgeous Vintage Peony – our first ever Multi-Colour Stencil. It also pairs beautifully with our Madalynn Rose Multi-Colour Stencil.
Our Multi-colour stencils are designed to save you time, give your cakes an exquisite edge and foster your creativity. They require little or no expertise to get stunning results!
Small Vintage Peony Multi-Colour Stencil Dimensions:
Stencil image area measures 11.2cm wide x 10.5cm high
Overall stencil measures 18.5cm wide x 15cm high
In addition to the care instructions listed on your stencil’s packaging please note the following:
- Your set consists of three layers – one layer for each colour. In addition, four tabs are included to assist with registration.
- Each layer is numbered – as a guide, for this stencil, start with 1 and finish with 3.
- Place one layer where you want the flower to sit on your cake. Secure it in position and lightly mark or scribe where each of the four notches are. Alternatively place each of the registration tabs in the notches and secure.
- Colour the first layer, then carefully remove that stencil. If using registration tabs, leave them in place. Repeat with other layers, taking care with alignment. Finally remove the registration tabs.
- Stencils are easier to use on a smooth surface without lumps and bumps.
- These stencils can be used with many food colours or mediums but if it’s thick e.g. royal icing, we suggest you apply it last.
- Each layer has engraved text, have it right reading and you’ll notice an extra rounded notch – it’s always on the right hand side.
Finally make sure you have fun!
Care and Usage
This food-grade stencil can be used with Royal icing or lustre dusts and are suitable for air brushing. Use our stencils over and over. Gently wash in warm soapy water and dry before use. Food contact approved material.
Designed and made in Australia by Sandra Dillon Design.
© Sandra Dillon 2019